What coaches will be fired by the end of the season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I know... that's why I included Allen. Plus, he sucks. They're 3-4 due to getting wins against the worst two teams - Chiefs and Jags. Total fluke win against the Steelers.

2. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

How?

Giants
    Bears
    Falcons
    49ers

Wild Cards - Packers, Minnesota, Arizona and Seattle all look better than the Eagles, not to mention the Redskins/Cowboys if they could get on track

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

But we beat the Bills, who are horrible, and the uh...Detroit Lions who are also awful this season...and we got a fluke win against the Steelers...

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Never said we didn't suck... but those are clearly better wins than what the Raiders have if that's what you're getting at.

The Lions are not awful... they're average. And they're getting things back together now.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

you think we'll be better than 5-11?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think Munch gets fired this year even if we lose out.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

No way we finish the season 2-6

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

we started the season one game better than that 3-5

Very possible we finish 2-6 or 1-7. We're not very good at all.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Never underestimate the value of self promotion. Rex Ryan is an amazing head coach. If you do not beleive me just ask him yourself. He will tell you. Why, he managed to beat the Patriots. And no one in the entire history of the NFL has won more theoretical Super Bowls than Rex Ryan.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Trust me, they won't. The fans or radio here aren't even asking for it, let alone the owner or GM. That isn't how the Panthers do things, never has been. They will give him at least the legnth of his contract to attempt to turn things around. Panthers aren't a team that hires and fires coaches every year ... they give them real chances to get the personal they want and to install a culture. They dont' expect 1 draft to make them the Patriots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar