What could've been

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by AJ1221, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Every time I see us win now, I cringe. If we beat jags, and don't give up big leads to colts and Houston we would be sitting at 8-3 right now (tied with the pats for second place in Afc). All that tells me is that we r just a couple of things away from being really good. I honestly think that penalties and special teams have screwed up our season

2. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

Now we r in a hole that we most likely wont be able to get out of. We have to find a way to beat Indy and Arizona. I don't think that we have a chance against Denver. And obviously we cannot lose to jags or texans again . I think if we got 4-1 we will get in. 3-2 and we won't get in

3. AJ1221

AJ1221 Starter

I thought that Fitzpatrick was sensational yesterday. He made plays on 3rd which is rare for us . We r usually terrible on 3rd down. He also had to deal with a few drops from delanie and that poor excuse for a human being Kenny britt . I don't even know why britt is on the field anymore. I'd rather play Taylor Thompson or money at WR. at least those guys will play hard and give maximum effort at all times.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

This isnt Twitter!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is the word 'Twitter' always invisible for everyone else? Idk why it does that.

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The man is trying to get his post count up. Not the best way to do it but I remember being a rookie on this forum and looking at my measely post count.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Welcome to life as a Titan! This is nothing new!

(SEE: MIKE MUNCHAK TENURE AS HEAD COACH)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar