What Did Carson Say????!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

listen to what carson says bout vince...thats pretty cool

http://www.nfl.com/videos

find the video "Bengals vs. Titans Presser" (find it by goin to the tab 'teams' than on the left side scroll for titans and its there.....)

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I am not even going to chase down the content.

This is why Flash and javascript suck, and no sensible web designer should ever use them.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^you should tell the entire internet that, seeing as how it's growing and growing, becoming the main source of video streams these days.
    Makes it easier to watch vids and what-not from portable devices too, but who cares bout all that jibba jabba.

4. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

Its funny to see how much the league and its players respect vince young. If you realize the teams around the league and its players have more respect for Vince's game than some fans and the commentators have for vince

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They have to say good things. It's being media friendly.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Right, Gunny!. Off-camera, he was reported as saying "My granny can throw better than Vince Young, and she'll pick his azz up and throw him too!".

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think he was telling the truth, because he didn't have to mention the probowl. He went into specifics. It was much more than media friendly.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm not saying Carson specifically didn't mean it. It's just how the players are in front of the media whether they mean it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar