what do we do about bo scaife?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Oct 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I hope we don't keep a player because they are friends with VY...or anybody else. That should have nothing to do with deciding to keep somebody. We want the best players, not the best friends...

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

This will be Bo's breakout year.

after watching highlights of the last 5 weeks, it seems Collins and Bo is starting to click with each other. Bo and Alge will be the most important part of our offense this season. if you look at the winning drive in the Ravens game youd see if not for Bo and Crumpler we would have lost.

With our type of team and coaching a great TE is a must have.
    Bo is fast, smart and has great hands. he's gonna do for us what Wycheck did for years. we need to keep him and sign him for years to come.

3. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

I think we would be more apt to sign Scaife to an extend. rather than Crump. Because of Stevens I think we can get by with Scaife and Stevens...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar