What do we still need to do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

ok i'm sorry... you are right. it does matter.

but the play should have been stopped after 25 yards. and a decent safety would have batted the ball down... because thats his job... to assist anyone who screws up or needs help past 20 yards downfield... btw thompson fell pretty hard for the play fake too

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Did you watch the play? He did not bite at all. He shifted to the outside receiver on the other side which was obviously his assignment (zone coverage on deap WR). There is no way he could come back across the field and "bat the ball". And why were we in a 46 did anyone ask that?

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

I not a big fan of Carlos. Outside of the 3 1/2 sack game he has been invisible. That said, he is familiar with our sceme and might provide some depth until Odom can return. But is he worth having to cut someone else to make room for him?

4. fairwin

fairwin stop hitting yourself

I was kinda kidding, but maybe he would be alright in the interim. Desperate times call for desperate measures, as they say.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Paraconspiracy take off your glasses and you can see better :brow:

6. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

how does the front 4 look now?

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

better than it did

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Ewker, BlazingArrow#9 say what you want, but whenever a safety has a deep zone and a receiver makes a 10 yard catch into a 60 yard play, the safety screwed up just as much as the cornerback. Otherwise there's no point to having a safety deep.

9. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

i meant to say is robaire gonna be the de instead of laboy like how would it look on a depth chart?

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

KVB, Robaire, Albert, Laboy will probably be our starting front 4.

Savage and Odom will backup DE and Starks and Mahelona will rotate on DT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar