What do you guys do to vent after games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdubbs2121, Oct 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I cant help when I scream at the TV, its just how I am.

Before I watched football on TV I used to attend a lot of local games as a kid, and thats where it started. Makes sense I guess for that habit to carry over to watching on TV

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Maybe now that he is married he cares more about Grey's Anatomy or what is on sale at Bed, Bath and Beyond.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I scream my head off at the tv. Unfortunately for me my friend got me on camera with his phone during one of my tirades as we fumbled the punt. might be on youtube but I sure hope not.

4. The Hammer

I do some Irish yoga

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Hammer

That only stresses me out more. Prefer:

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I do the "serenity now" thing and try to remember that it is so much better now than the final seasons of the Jeff Fisher/ VY era...
    Cannot wait until every remnant of that period is washed away (Britt, CJ - ya hear me?)

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I don't get very fired up about that, either. and she watches shows much, much worse than Grey's Anatomy.

8. The Hammer

I do not even want to know about shows that could be worse than that :irked:

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I've never seen it.. but I can assume what I have been subjected to is worse.. "Parenthood," "Vampire Diaries," "Secret Life of an American Teenager" to name a few. They are horrible. Horrible. Make you wish you were never born.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

Crank some Whitesnake next time she is watching that:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar