What Do You Think About Aaron Maybin?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanWilly, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

:lol: hahahahhahahahahahaaa

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Guys. Y'all are acting like our linebackers are any better!!!! SMH!!! We could actually use this guy. Heck, we could've really used him last game when Ayers went down. He's better at rushing the passer than any of our backups. I say let's give him a shot.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Aaron Maybin? Are you kidding? This guy is so freaking bad that on one of the worst teams in the NFL (Buffalo) he only dressed for a handful of games.

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

No way. Let him go paint in some other city. If Hard Knocks did not show him for those 3 minutes, we would not have this thread up. He didn't do anything special during the show, only painted. No thanks!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He actually had a decent season with the Jets when he got some PT. 6 sacks 4 ff's. I'm not saying he's great or even a good pro, but he's clearly a decent pass rusher which is something we don't have in any of our backup linebackers.

What we really need to do is trade either Nate Wash or Justin Hunter and get a real linebacker.

And what we REALLY should have done(like I said many, many times last offseason), is draft Vontaze Burfict. Still can't believe that dude went undrafted. And so many of you thought he was going to be terrible!! LMAO...Dude is an absolute monster.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Has he even been on the field yet? Apparently coaches are mad at him because he has no competitive attitude about him, and he can't catch(great qualities for a NFL WR). Probably the worst decision we've made on draft day since...well...we make a lot of terrible decisions on draft days. Can't really site just one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar