What do you want to see vs. the Brownies?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I want to see another Vince Young sucks/rocks thread after the game.

We don't get enough of those.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Shouldnt be an issue, Collins should play into the 3rd Q. Vince and Ramsey will share the last of the game time.

I would also like to see Ringer play more with the 1st team.

3. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

I want to see the defense play with some fire tomorrow - at least for the first half. If either Anderson or Quinn have success tomorrow night against our first team D I'll begin fretting over our chances this year, because frankly, those two qb's are among the worst we will see all year long.

4. From-the-stands

From-the-stands Starter

Be careful what you wish for. Your going to miss those threads if Vince has to go away sometime

5. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr: by the time cook is done gates will be wishing he was even mentioned in the same breath as Jared Jr.

And I would like to see healthy of course and Mark Jones to show that he is our return man no question. Also a nice performance for vince would be nice to see.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't ever be stressed if QBs play well in pre-season. Remember we play vanilla defense.

No, I really won't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar