What does Fitz do well?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 29, 2013.

1. rodgev

rodgev Starter

I admit to not knowing much about the guy except for seeing him throw picks behind a bad o-line in Buffalo. Any hope with this guy can he channel Trent Dilfer and just play mistake free football. But what does he do that makes him an NFL QB his arm didnt look that strong or accurate when he came in.
  2. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

All i want him to do is play mistake free football.Fitz throws the ball around pretty well but he was prone to throw an interception at least once a game.Hopefully with a good run game we can limit those mistakes because he won't be throwing as much here as he was in Buffalo.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

If he has to play then Im all for him doing well, Im just not counting on it.

Hes an ok QB but is ok good enough? Our run game is iffy, itll be challenge for Fitzpatrick.
  4. steverife

steverife Starter

He is really inconsistent. We just have to hope that he is hot when we need him to be hot, and that his mistakes don't cost us any of the must-win Jacksonville type games.
  5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Starter

shake it bake is dead. Its officially time for the magic man. What does Fitzpatrick need to do? Oh just go out there and be his gunslingin self, throw a bunch of TDS, throw a bunch of INTs, and hope that defense can hold baby!

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

He won't have the option of play action, nor can he get us 3 yards on 3rd and 3 with his legs.

We are limited now on offense.
  7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Brett Favre is in the best shape of his life and available
  8. Hug a Jag

Hug a Jag Starter

He grows a sweet beard and throws a nice INT.
  9. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

Man, beat me to the epic beard comment.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I don't have much confidence in this guy. Teams will stack the box to stop cj and there goes our offense. Sh**