What does Fitz do well?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rodgev, Sep 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Wrong again. Fitzpatrick is not as slow as you think. He can definitely scramble for first downs here and there. Is he gonna juke anyone? NO, but he is definitely more mobile than Hasselback or Collins ever was

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We shall see..

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He can sling it around better than Locker but he can't manage games.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He's going to give us basically what Matt Hasselbeck gave us. Not really the best deep ball in the world(as you could see by the underthrown pass to Nate in which Nate made another MIRACULOUS catch), but his short and mid range passes are on point(better than Jakes at this point in their careers).

We're definitely losing the rushing threat that we had in Jake, but HEY, Fitz did have like a 20 yard run in the preseason lol.

Overall, I don't think we're losing much in the short run by this happening. I think Fitz is just as capable RIGHT NOW to lead this team to victories as Jake is.

Obviously, I'd love to have Jake back so he can continue to grow into the stud that he was becoming.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

YESSSSSSSSSSS! "Never makes a mistake, never makes play fake!"

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Fitz is great at throwing the game-clinching INT. That's about it. Hell, he almost threw a pick-six against the Jets.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

that's not saying much and him running the ball won't be in our plans like how Locker was

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

3 game losing streak up ahead, guys.

Hate to be so negative, but let's be realistic.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Ah, I think the defense will pull us a win against the Chiefs and 49ers...

Ready to race me? I will be at the 49ers game..

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I don't see too much of a drop off. Jake was playing great the past two weeks, but I feel Fitzpatrick is the better passer at this point. He needs to know he doesn't have to force things because we have the D to back him up. In Buffalo it was either score a bunch of points or lose. He's a really smart guy. I think he understands that. I think some of you are overreacting on the int thing. He didn't earn that big contract for nothing.

I see us beating the Chiefs, losing to the Seahawks, then a nail biter against the 49ers that could go either way. Hopefully Jake is back after the bye, but if not I believe Fitz can lead this team to the playoffs. Real easy 2nd half of the season besides the Broncos.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar