What does it look like if the Pats just lay a huge beatdown on the Colts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Most people would expect a real tight game but what does it mean if the Patriots just come out and lay the wood for four quarters and just beat the dog snot out of the Colts? Many would like the Colts to win. I'm kinda indifferent. I can see the pros and cons of either outcome and sort through the rational and irrational but none of that matters here. What does it mean in the football world if the Patriots win by thirty or more? Think about it. It could happen. The Colts routinely do that to other teams. You have to think really hard to recall the last time the Colts were handily beaten. They're the World Champions at the moment...

The Pats have amassed more defense and offense combined than any team ever. Is there something in the water in Massachusetts we should all know about? (allusion to World Champion Red Sox) The Patriots are playing some extremely dominate football. Sure, the Colts make noise every week but in a game that is unprecedented that being two teams meeting both unbeaten through seven games... It's unheard of. They are both so good. But what do they write about Monday when the Pats roll;) 42-10?

[​IMG]

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

It means a good reason to leave ESPN radio turned off for a few days.

Can we get something straight here?:
    Tom brady is NOT facing off against Peyton manning!
    Tom Brady and Peyton Manning have NEVER challenged each other in a football game!
    Tom brady and Peyton manning have NEVER been professionally active on the same football field at the same time!

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This game will not be close.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

That is the prevailing expectation Gloat. But if this were to come to pass the media would have a meltdown. Every writer in America would line up to receive the Mark Of The Belichick.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Are you agreeing with the original post about NE or are you saying Indy will blow them out.

If NE beats Indianapolis by a blowout it will just confirm what some analyst are saying is the most dominant football team ever. Although it can happen the Colts have home field advantage ( turf ) and are 3-0 in their last three meetings.

As a Titan fan I do hope that Brady and company beat them but as a football fan I hate them both. New England has been too good and Indianapolis is a division rival. Best case scenario is the Patriots barely outing Indy in a war that puts Manning out.Just joking.

Actually I am not. Should be a great game.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

halftime score : 28-3 Pats.

uh, I misread Gloat's post. What I meant was I imagine the general consensus is a medium scoring affair decided by 10 or fewer points. That is my definition of "close". I'm calling more for a good old fashioned butt-raping. I would assume that this view is in the minority.

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I'm one of those people who think it will be close but with the defenses and offenses that are playing all it would take is a play here and a play there for this to be a blowout.

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

And last year New England WAS up 21-3 at the half when Indianapolis came back with the win 38-34 ......

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It means the Titans will only beat them 23-3 instead of 23-0 in the AFC championship. This is a preview of whether or not they will get a FG against us.

10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

ohh that good...hahha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar