What does Peter Griffin see??!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I seriously don't get it. He says mone is of no issue, then why stick with this clown of a coach and front office? In Whiz's last 4 years as a head coach, he's gone 5-11, 5-11, and 2-14 in three of those yeara. In the other year, he went 8-8.

So tell me, what the **** does this clown see? If he doesn't care to improved then sell the ****ing team to someone who does.

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Starter

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Can only hope that he sells the team.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Buh buh boyd boyd boyd
    buh boyds the woyd

Considering that Southerners are status-quo traditionalists inspite of any and all research that proves their concepts wrong, Peter is simply following the "you don't fire a head coach after only one year" meme. If Wiz had cut off every player's toes with an axe as a character building experiment in Week 2 he's still have his job next year.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Might need to see if Nate can stick around for another season.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we had more physical WR's Id offer Nate an extension, but we already have 2 powder puffs at the position, no need for 3 feather weights.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We still need to find a WR or two but Nate might still be worth keeping around as depth. Obviously I wouldn't pay him much to stay.

9. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I'm fine with Nate as our second, wright in our slot, hunter as our sub. We need to find our true #1 and a #2 to replace Nate down the road. Nate is the heart and soul of our offense, we should bring him back.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

Nate has been a tough we since being here, I hope he is back.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar