what floyd might do!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by steveo, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveo

steveo Guest

I have the feeling that reese will sign mcnair and then go after a team running back either bush if he is left or deangelo williams. He will try to pick up a qb in latewr rounds.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Doubt he takes DeAngelo at #3. It's very uncertain where he could slot. Early indications are anywhere from #5 to #17. Big range.

In the end, I doubt we'll reach. I think we'll take what falls and move on.

3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I heard San Fran is very interested in DeAngelo... I actually go to college at Memphis and I must say, the kid is amazing. I think he might end up better than Bush... that said there is pretty much no chance that we draft him.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

D. Williams will be outstanding and probably the best "Running-back" ... from my point of view, not saying that he will be a better playmaker than Bush, but I could be convinced otherwise.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

I dont think Floyd knows entirely what he will do, he wont know what he will do until the Titans are on the clock

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:thumb:

7. I know exactly what Floyd is going to do. I just don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone... :ha:

8. maximus

maximus Starter

He will pick a player or he will trade down and pick a player. Thats what Floyd will do.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Upon further review, Floyd Reese...will make...a decision.

That's my best guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar