What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Honestly, I feel my ps4 was a waste of money. Outside of Bloodborne I haven't been impressed with anything

2. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

I bought at ps4 first and sold it for the xbox one, yes the ps4 is the better console(tech wise), it just didn't have anything worth playing. If it wasn't so expensive I'd switch to gaming on the PC.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I still haven't got a new generation console. I was settled on a PS4 but now virtually all of my friends ended up with Xbox for some reason. I'm probably just going to hold off awhile longer. There's really nothing I'm dying to play. And I really don't have the time to dedicate to these super time consuming games anyway.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

God I hope so. But when Disney acquired Star Wars they pretty much got rid of all the other EU stuff so I don't see why they would from that stand point.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Uncharted 4 on April 26th, 2016.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know, I've never actually played any of the Uncharted. The only thing I played from Naughty Dog was The Last of Us. I am going to pick it up though, because it looks good.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They play like movies. Lots of fun. If you still have a PS3 around you should definitely give the old ones a play through.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

My wife used to complain about me being "a gamer"... I told her she has no idea what she's talking about and should consider herself lucky. I own about a dozen games, OVER THE PAST DECADE. I played Red Dead Redemption and the Dead Island games when I had an opportunity. Also the Lego games.

"Gamer"... no clue...

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Hated this game. Or maybe I just sucked really bad at it. Didn't like that if I died I started all over and I tend to die a lot. Is it worth another try?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar