What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stan

Stan Infinite

Playing Diablo 3 on the American servers, and FIFA 12 on xbox. PM me if you would like to play sometime.

2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Shadows of Chernobyl. Finally bought left for dead 2.. still prefer l4d1. Up to 400 hours /played in that game.

Stalker is like a SP Dayz. Really gritty, well done post apocalypse survival deal in Russia after chernobyl. Game is brutally hard, and sometimes buggy. All your weapons/armor degrade, and you can't repair them. Can only hold 50lbs of gear at any one time without becoming encumbered. Did I mention zombies?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ratchet and Clank 2 in HD.

Plat'd the first one (1 million bolts I shall curse you for eternity).

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

I haven't been on nothing.

August will be better.

Madden
    Transformers Fall of Cybertron
    Darksiders 2

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Followed by FIFA and NHL in September

This is why I'm broke

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I almost bought Dead Space 2 a couple of weeks ago and low and behold, the new free game for PSN+ is Dead Space 2.

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Hey, everybody!! Time to point and laugh at the old white guy in the room who's just two days into playing that Resident Evil game that's been on his desk for twelve years or so!

I'm not much of a gamer, but this has been pretty fun. Naturally my lack of experience in this sort of thing makes me think I'm doing it all wrong and backwards, but... whatever.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Which Resident Evil?

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yes.. Resident Evil on ps1? THAT SH#T WAS SO HARDCORE AND SCARY BACK IN THE 90'S!

After the dogs jump through the windows in the mansion hallway, push the desk next to the wall to the right. You will find a surprise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

First one, Gunny- the Mansion Incident.

And yeah, TE, at this point the friggin Cerberus are my biggest problem. Took a couple of tries to escape that hallway and the balcony outside of it, as well as the one with the key collar.

I really dig the RE universe...lots of characters. It's cool that Jill Valentine of the Mansion Incident eventually becomes Wesker's evil right hand. She was the one leading the UmbrellaCorp army at the end of the last movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar