Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What game(s) are you playing now?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, Jan 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,833
    :headbang:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,011
    I actually finally got it to work last night. Episode 5 was the weakest. I was proud they had the balls to do the ending they did though.

Overall I would give the game a 7 out of 10, deducting 2 points for overall aggravation getting the game to work.

I think IF I ever buy another TTG, it will be after all the episodes are released.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,833
    [IMG]

Those aren't bowling balls....
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    I agree 5 was the weakest. Seemed like a lot of watching and not enough actual gameplay. But the ending was so good it saved it IMO.
  4. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,833

You guys are wrong, sorry.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Attn: Eternal

And yeah, that part where you are offing as many zombies as possible in the street was really cool.
  6. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Actually now that I'm really thinking about it, episode 3 might be my least favorite. 2 and 4 FTW though.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,011
    I thought 2 was far and away the best episode.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,301
    Still making progress on Borderlands (1). I'm finally enjoying it now that I'm leveled up and have awesome weapons, but I'm still not hooked. The main problem I have with it is I find the whole "TURN IN" process extremely tedious, boring, and unnecessary. Not sure why I can't just receive the XP/reward upon completion of the mission. Also, the story is pretty weak. I'm not even sure I understand what's going on aside from I'm looking for some vault.

But oh well, the gameplay is where it's at and that's a ton of fun. Although I'm wishing I would've just skipped 1 altogether and went straight to 2. Everything I've heard/read has been pretty much unanimous that it's the superior game.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    2 is by far the best, better story and everything really. im still playing it.