What games do you plan on attending this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You know, outside of you season ticket holders......

Ghost and I are thinking about coming up north for 3 games this year with an outside shot of going down to Jax.

It largely depends on our schedule, but I am aiming for the 49er, STL, and either the Bolts or Colts.

The only one really set in stone is the STL game, I have a feeling that will be a blast. Maybe this year we can actually plan well enough ahead to meet some of you ass clowns.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Any game that I can get a ticket for free! I got the hookup from an ex lol

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

thats an odd benefit to get from an ex but cool.....

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You do realize the Rams game is in St. Louis?

As for me, I'm not committing to anything just yet. Last season I said I wouldn't be wasting anymore of my money until they prove they're actually worth paying to see. And while I'm certainly optimist at this point, I want to see the actual product on the field first.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

hell yea I realize they are in St Louis.

I will be wearing my Wright jersey right behind the Rams sideline with one of the Fisher mustaches and a sign that reads 'STACHE BRO!?'.

The mustache will probably not be noticeable because I have a beard, but regardless, it will be there anyway.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

7. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Glad to know you help the Titans by only going for free. I go to ALL the games including Pre-season. I have only missed two games total since '08 also including pre-season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hm. The ticket is still paid for by someone.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I always go to 2-3 per year. Might not make it to Colts game unfortunately, because Dad has to be at work early, so night games during the week are usually out. I have a friend that wants to go to the 49ers. So probably at least a couple.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

As a broke college kid, whom is six hours away... i've never been to LP Field. This year is the year I finally go to a home game. I think i'll be attending the Chargers/Titans game (brother is a SD fan).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar