What games do you plan on attending this year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah they took the fun out of madden by making it too realistic. The best years were 08-10!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Back in the early-mid 2000's Madden was absolutely amazing... so much fun. I'd probably be divorced if it were still that good though.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was the #11 ranked in the world for xbox 360 in 2009 I think it was. I played way too much. but I beat tons of scrubs.

Am I proud of that achievement? Absolutely not. It just proves how much of a do-nothing loser I was.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I totally understand if you dont live in TN why it would be different. And I understand wanting to get the ticket for free with how much gas is. I can go because well I live in Nashville or just south of. Parking is my biggest expense outside of the ticket.

Oh and speaking of the tickets. Does anyone know why the raised the lower bowl another $1 after a losing season??? For years the team never raised the tickets on losing seasons, only years after we went 8-8 or winning. In 2011, my ticket face value was $85. Then they raised it $6 to $91 in 2012. Now its $92!!!

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

ALL home games, of course!

I'm going to try to go to STL and Indy for away games, but it really depends how competitive we've been and what my bank account is looking like.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Holy hell... you would've had to play like 5-10 games a day to keep that up.

I beat the #2 guy twice in 2005 and the #3 guy in 2006.

Am I proud of that achievement? ABSOLUTELY!!!!

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

It's called inflation. They're trying to get their money back for all those upgrades!

8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Yes, that is true. Which is why I understand the huge $6 price jump after one 9-7 season. Any previous price increase was no more than $3, and usually just $2. In '99 my seats were $45. Now $92. 100% increase over 15 years. By time the PSL runs out, could be $150 or $200 each like Dallas.

I still don't think the $1 was warranted this year. They already made the beer cups smaller last year without lowering the price.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Probably none. I'm spending some cash on a new television set up this summer. Going to games is too expensive, too time consuming to do more than maybe once a year if someone gets me tix as a gift.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You can hang with my brother.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar