What happend to Roby

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spinnaker, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Dudes and Dudettes,
    What the heck happened to Courtny Roby? I thought he returned kicks, now Wade is handling them is courtny gone, still injured, or is Wade just plane better?(Roby was pretty good when he was healthy.)

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It has been quiet, maybe they're just trying to get him to focus on developing as a WR... He showed small flashes, but we need one of the three from last year to stand out, and it's not going to be Jones this year...

3. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Courtney had some injuries. I'm sure the coaching staff wants him to focus on his WR duties and not add the extra stress of returning kicks.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't think anyone has said anything about Wade handling KOs, only punts.
    Roby is still the #2 guy behind Pacman on KOs unless someone else shows in camp and pre-season.

5. smili

smili Starter

Roby was good on kickoffs last year. I'd expect to see him back there this year too. I guess there's talk that Pac might do more kickoffs, but I think he's better on punt returns and hope they still use him there.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Roby focusing on being a pro bowl WR...

:greedy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar