What happens when we take Ansah @ 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Should have left out Lutui. He didn't block anybody.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not sure if taking a guy with 'motor' issues is what we need at 10, or at all. Seems like we have half a defense with 'motor' issues. Pass.

3. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

dont be surprised when we trade back or take cordelle patterson at 10 lol

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I have him mocked at us right now.

1. We can afford for him to start out as a rotational player
    2. Ton of potential
    3. DE is sort of a need
    4. He seems to be more fit for a 4-3 than Mingo or Jordan
    5. It is the Titans

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm not saying I want him at 10 but that's just what I think right now.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I made the prediction in another thread that Patterson will not make it out of the top 10.

I personally think the Raiders will pull a classic crazy move and take him at #3. If not them, there's still the Lions, Bills, and Jets. I don't see him getting past the Jets at #9.

He has a lot of potential, and I'd love to be able to get him on our team, but I don't even think he's worth any pick in the 1st round. He will be the biggest reach in the entire draft.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Oh god tht dude looks the part... He whiffed on a bunch of balls tho. I feel sorry for whoever takes him. Ridiculous.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

At 270 you would like a guy who can play inside in pass rushing situations but Ansah just doesn't look good there. His speed outside is first rate and you can draft that but his motor and consistency is a concern.

Because we have our 2 starting DEs we are a team that would be well suited to him. He can rotate for a couple of years and learn better technique and perhaps get a little stronger and then take over on that right side. Just don't expect Jevon Kearse circa 1999 though a guy like him could get as many sacks as the other guys in fewer reps.

9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I've just seen Matt Miller (lead draft writer for Bleacher report) mock us Tank Carradine. Now he's a really nice player, has a high motor and his tape is excellent. But with his injury concerns, it would be very hard for me to like the pick at 10. Now...if we trade down then it's a different story.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No way we take Carradine at 10, no way.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar