What happens when we take Ansah @ 10?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

Wow! This guy is a freaking beast. His highlight film shows a 270lber who moves like he's 215lb. If he has the heart his potential is unlimited. I want him!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There's a few big guys like him in this draft with the same speed

3. titanbaknedkly

titanbaknedkly Starter

Yeah there are a couple but not many with the same length he has along with his athleticism and strength. I just got through reading that 4.63 he ran was the first time he had ever run a 40 yd dash. Instead of training for the combine he wanted to study for his classes at BYU and only decided to run the 40 at the last minute.

I also think what will make Ansah a beast is his desire to learn the game and his intelligence as he incorporates the things he is taught into his game very quickly. I don't think there is anyone that has come as far as quickly as he has and he is just scratching the surface of his potential. We need DE help and Morgan has a player option after 2014 so he can leave if he wants which would leave us needing another DE. It would give us a little leverage in contract negotiations with Morgan having Ansah, especially if he reaches his potential.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh.

I won't be upset if we take Ansah. It's a smarter pick than taking any OL in round 1 (value-wise). But he looks like a lumberer to me when I watch him. Very Derrick Morgan'esque (not a good thing). But he has a better motor and instincts than Morgan. He doesn't quit on plays.

Couldn't care less about a DLineman's 40 time.

5. titansfan1234

titansfan1234 Camp Fodder

Ok, I guess I can't start my own thread. But, I just recently found out that the Titans are targeting Ezekial Ansah at #10. I can't tell you how I found out, but you just have to trust me (actually you don't have to trust me, I don't care). They were high on him way before the media was, and they love his work ethic. They may even trade up to get him, because the Jets have shown interest as well.

Take it for what you will, you don't have to believe me. I don't plan on ever signing back in, but I may visit again after the draft.

6. JCBRAVE

titansfan1234, clever name you gave yourself

is it so generic to hide your identity?

7. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

This guy will make Aldon Smith look like Dave Ball. Please God let him slip to us. Seriously though, I've got a feeling about this guy. We need someone to strike fear in the opponent's QB. Plus, another guy to provide pressure up the middle. Bam! Dominant defense once again! Perfect draft is Ziggy then Walford then a freaking FS with some ball skills for crying out loud.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Haha there s very little lumbering in how he moves

9. JCBRAVE

I really feel this is the route we'll take if we sign Andy Levitre

10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I agree especially with us going after Hill as well.

Ansah and Werner should be top of the list, maybe even Mingo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar