What has been the best draft of........

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

What has been the best draft of an Offensive Skills Position? Since the Titans have been in Nashville or the last hand-full of drafts since 2000 years atleast who has been outside of Vince Young the best skill player we have drafted meaing RB, WR, TE? Someone who has come in here and just really made a huge difference.

2. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Brandon Jones and Ahmard Hall...

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

brandon jones hasnt made a huge difference and hall wasnt drafted.

i'd say chris brown or mccareins.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It has to be Vince Young. Chris Brown 2nd.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

uhhhhh...

Eddie George.. Derrick Mason ... Frrank Wycheck

6. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Wycheck was drafted by the Redskins

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I still cant believe this

14 New York Giants (from Tennessee) Jeremy Shockey
    15 Tennessee Titans (from N.Y. Giants) Albert Haynesworth

Shoulda taken Shockey...

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

:eek: AHHH I always thought we drafted him..

My bad. Im 17 so I was young back in 93

9. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Do any of you who follow or care about the Titans and their future feel this maybe an area that needs improving in the upcoming years?? Drafting qualtiy at the skill positions on the offensive side of the ball. We have a pretty talented quarterback with Vince Young I think it would be nice to get good athletes around him do you guys agree? We missed the ball a little in the years with Steve Mcnair with guys like Carl Pickens, Kevin Dyson, Yancy Thigpen, Michael Roan, I just hope we dont get scrap heap again this time for Vince.

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Thats why I said it before and I'll say it again. I kno alot of do not like this kid but what you fail to understand is he will be good in the NFL. He will be a number 1 reciever. Your too confident in your selves that all he is , is speed and no catching ability. He not only is a reciever but he is an excllent return man and has the ability to do crazy things every time he touches the ball. Most of you who know who I am probably know who im talking about and your rite. The Tennessee Titans need to draft Ted Ginn JR. End of story. If we get Jarrett or Bowe it will be the dumbest thing we have ever done. You can start calling us the Houston Texans of last season cuz Ginn will be a star.

Vince to Ginn = Alot of Touchdowns

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar