What if Fisher has something up his sleeve?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by selever2000, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

Ok, I am dreaming, but Hey, We are not far behind in the division. What if Fisher puts in Rusty, and Rusty becomes The Kurt Warner when Greene got hurt? It looked as though Fisher was giving Rusty all of the plays and letting all of the "Firepower" out. He went deep 3 times and if Moss's TD had counted and we win, Fisher would have had a perfect reason to sit VY. I am very tired of Fisher and his coaching style, I want change, but the only way I will forgive him is if we win the SUPERBOWL this year.

I just can't believe that Rusty Smith had better play calling at that point in the game, and when it's VY in there, everything called seems "TIGHT" and predictable. Even CJ's running plays are up the gut. With Rusty in there, he had wide out pitches that almost had CJ hitting the Homerun Shot.

I just hope Rusty can do well and lead this team all the way. If he does, then Fisher is forgiven.

2. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

He'll probably only play one game.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

this particular incident, like all the VY diva queen drama, is all about VY. fish face has no problems on this one IMO

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

The only thing he should have up his sleeves is a Greyhound bus ticket.

I'll buy it if Bud wants me to. Anything to save a dollar for, Mr Adams.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Outstanding thread Bro, great minds think alike. I swear I said almost the exact same thing in another thread at almost the exact same time.

I will gladly take back all the sh!+ I've said about Fisher if wins without Vince because that is clearly what he's out to try and prove at this point. BUT anything short of a Ring and I still call for Fisher's head.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Not sure why everyone keeps thinking this is 100% VY.. were we not mediocre before VY? Yes. So.. if everyone here keeps saying VY won't change.. why haven't you realized the same goes (and has gone) for Fisher? ... Wise up.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Like when Fisher started Collins in 2006?

Oh....

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I think this is all pretty silly, but you gotta admit... it sure would be funny if Smith turned out to be awesome. KFC would be all like "can I go back to my farm now?"... VY would be throwing free steak dinner coupons at Fish just to get some playing time in.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish face probably eats what he kills

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar