What if the free agent market is even worse next year?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But you can't bash a GM because said player didn't want to come here.

2. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

See, I think he was confident early with letting Henry and Bennett and Robaire go, and then as people started dropping off the FA board, he realized he could wind up with more quality going out than coming in, and he kinda grew restless, told us it was part of a plan, and then there was some desperation in the Keyshawn thing, and now it's kinda like oh damn (when everybody knows we had the room to bring in some talent)--I just think there's no doubt he would have a different gameplan if he could go back to Feb. I'm just bummed b/c I look at that, add it to the focus of our draft this year, and it just doesn't project well to me (his ability to bring in a lot of talent in a short period of time, that is).

This all changes in Sept. you know: all the negative disappears and it's back to 100% hoping they've got their money on the right number and the roulette wheel's a-spinnin and i'm trying to force the ball into the right divider with all the ESP I can conjure. But right now, before we're in wheel-spinnin mode, I just don't like the way we've managed the table. But you're right, bets are almost in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar