What if Titans Don't Address OL in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I really hope we addess o-line in FA, but if we don't we can definitely get 2 guys in the 1st 2 rounds that can start for us. I'm still not opposed to getting a tackle and moving Stewart over to RG if we have to.

Stewart was arguably our worst O-lineman this year. He flat out sucked.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

We will be losing a lot of games next year. That is the "What if"

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Levitre, just a quick check on other teams boards, you'll find that every team in the NFL think there getting him, we wont.
    I like Vasquez alot, he would be a cheaper option and a great addition. If we did manage to grab Vasquez, it makes sense to trade down a little and take Warmack.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Then our entire front office needs to be fired.

5. xpmar9x

I could see the, well Amano is coming back, so we'll be ok. :boo:

6. xpmar9x

I'm actually hoping for Andy Levitre via free agency. Resign Velasco. Draft a DT in the first round. Target a guard (Cooper, Warford, or Barrett Jones) in the 2nd round.

Roos - Levitre - Velasco - 2nd - Stewart

Then we also have a different maker on the defensive line, hopefully.

7. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Honestly, if there is one thing Munch does well it is attracting free agents. He almost landed Manning last year with his charisma. Peyton had to think long and hard on it and we are a terrible team compared to th 49ers or Broncos! He said he loved Munch. Same thing with Hasselbeck, Munch won him over in an hour long phone call. Keep the faith in Munch! I still think he is the right guy for the job and I believe in him! We have good cap room and no state income tax... that will go further than you may think.

8. xpmar9x

Does anyone know exactly how much cap space we have? I've seen many conflicting reports.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Then Troy will burn to the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar