What if Titans Don't Address OL in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

coming back to get paid

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You guys, our OL is fixed. We will pay Hutchinson $6.75 mil & Amano $6.02 mil. Pair that with $7.5 mil Roos & $7.0 mil Stewart is making... we're paying our OL $27.27mil, and still don't have a RG. Probably Kevin Matthews on a 3yr/10mil deal.

Roos - Hutch - Amano - Matthews - Stewart

Top-10 highest paid OL. Can't wait.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Please no. Please please please no. That's ridiculous on so many levels... Another catastrophe... They should just cut hutch now. And send amano with him.

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I would cut Amano and Harris before Hutch, but if it get's to cut #3, show him the door.

5. Just Win Baby

Just Win Baby Starter

If Amano is still on this roster when the season begind then Munch doesn't really want to keep his job. Harris is a FA, so he definitely wont be back. Hutch graded out decently per PFF last year, but he's no longer a top 10 guard and shouldn't be paid as such. I hope he retires and we upgrade with an early pick or FA.

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Please don't let this affect your decision Munch/Webster ... just cut this guy and sign a young guy who can play twice as good, play for twice as long, and cost half as much

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I hope you got my hint of sarcasm, lol

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol naw I was fully aware it was sarcasm ... I'm just screaming against that mess cuz sometimes ... It's almost possible.

9. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

He was a good player but I don't think he is anymore we wasted some money on him last year, I hope they don't do that again this year!

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

He still has a bit left in the tank. Perhaps try negotiating? Draft Warmack and let Hutch and Roos show him the ropes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar