What if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I have no idea what's going on but roids don't shrink your package. They temporarily shrink your boys but what you got is what you got.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Honestly could have seen A'shawn Robinson being a top 3 pick this year if he'd done a bit more in the playoffs.

He's terrifying at times:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Its funny cause of who you're talking to there

That guy isn't on steroids

4. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

What in the hell is going on here? Shrinking packages, Pricks, Corky, and Hawaiin Punch Bottle Helmets.
    :duckrun:

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Standard gotitans stuff

6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

99.9% chance we draft Tunsil. He's that good, and the team doesn't have to spend big FA type money on him for the next 5 years. Plus, taking him gives the team assurance that they have both tackle positions (he and Lewan) locked up for several years. That's why he's more appealing to Robinson as a GM than a Schwartz or Okung.

People who think we are going to draft Ramsey at No.1 are simply delusional, because he's a hometown boy.

I think there is a good chance Shawn Oakman may still be on the board when we pick at the very top of the 3rd (effectively a late 2nd Rd), and I think he'd be a great fit in LeBeau's defense. Reminds me of Buckner in some respects. Same size and athleticism/versatility. I think LeBeau could coach him to play smarter and harder on every snap.

I base that on the fact that Oakman had a 1st Rd caliber season in 2014, but for whatever reason, he chose to come back for 2015 and his production dropped off...causing his stock to drop off as well. Defensive players under LeBeau have praised him for elevating their game, so that is why I'm optimistic about Oakman.

He and Casey in tandem could be dangerous. Taking him there could free the Titans to draft a corner at #33. If I were Robinson, I would then draft DE/OLB Curt Maggitt, who was in the upper echelon of NCAA sack leaders in 2014. Heading into the 2015 season, he was projected to be one of the top draft prospects at the position...but then he got injured early in the season and had to sit out the remainder (small bone chip in his hip). If his medicals check out, he could really help give our pass rush some much needed depth and juice.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Brah, we drafting ramsey.

8. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

No, bruh...we ain't. Tain't taking no Safety at No.1. No way. No how....unless both Mularkey and Robinson are high on crack come draft day. 4 Reals, bruh.

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

High on crack? For drafting the best overall player in the draft at 1? Geesh, You're hardcore brah. Ramsey will be taking this team to the promised land for years to come. It's all happening.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Guys just remember this is kind of a "fun" thread... or at least was intended that way... now HULK SAD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar