What if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

I was referring to his testicles and brain...
    Hmmm.... well since he's got the I'd rather be lifting meme I just assumed LMAO

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

You keep saying this as if it were true. No one on this board wants Ramsey at #1 simply because he is a hometown boy. I didn't even know he was from Brentwood until last week and I've thought he was the better choice for a couple of months. Go look at big boards, he's consistently ranked in the top 3 prospects. Talent is why people want him, not his address.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

How many times do I have to tell you, Ramsey is a CB. Robinson has already said in an interview that he views Ramsey as a CB in the NFL. Stop with this "drafting a safety at #1" nonsense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Well considering he didn't get to play at all last year you still dont know. He could be an all pro and you would be eating crow once again.

5. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Something you are very familiar with!

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I fear for you on this board

7. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

The new guy is out of the loop on the lifting jokes and he trying to make a big splash with his clean whole style of jokes .. :rolleyes:

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

My hero, always standing up for me

JCB for PRESIDENT!! :beerbang:

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

If not Tunsil or Ramsey @1

1- Trade down

2- Bosa

3- Jack

Nothing else though IMO

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

If we trade down and could get Jack, love to see what Lebeau could do with him in his scheme

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar