What if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan/Oiler34, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't care.

If you take a stance on 30+ players, you're going to be wrong on plenty. And that goes for NFL teams and all the "experts" too.

2. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

LMAO that you think I'm "NEW". Maybe to this board specifically... Just saying, you decided being a D'bag was appropriate. I just called you on it. I can be vulgar if I want to, I just prefer not.

3. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

BS. There are other players with more talent and play a position that impacts the game MUCH more than a safety. The only reason people on this board like him at No.1 is because he happens to be a hometown boy and they've heard others on this board claim to want him that early.

It's the herd/pack mentality. You see opinion moving in one direction and you follow. They did the same thing last year when prevalent media sentiment was HEAVILY against Mariota as our 1st Rd pick. Suddenly, after a few draftnicks changed their minds, and it appeared the staff really liked him, did they too change their views and follow the herd.

I don't give a damn what you Ramsey lovers think...honestly. I'm not too skeered to go against popular opinion. He ain't gonna be our pick at No. 1. We aren't wasting such a valuable pick on a safety...period. No way. Now how. Some can try and BS my post and throw chit now, but I'll be rick back here on draft day to rub their noses in that BS...just like I did concerning Mariota. They didn't like that, but they are gonna get a fat plate of crow come draft day.

Some teams have Ramsey as a 2nd Rd grade because they feel he is more of a safety and not a shutdown corner.

Mocking the Draft: Campbell moves Ramsey to No. 1

"Sources with multiple playoff teams have told me they have given Ramsey a second-round grade. They say that they feel that Ramsey is more special at safety and prefer him there to cornerback. A few teams picking in the top 10 told me they have Ramsey in the top 10 on their board, so while opinions vary among evaluators, it only takes one team to fall in love and there are teams out there that love him, including the Titans. Ramsey spent 2015 at cornerback and totaled 50 tackles, 10 passes broken up, zero interceptions and a fumble returned for a touchdown there."

"Ramsey showed that he can be a press-man corner, but isn't great in off-man or zone. He struggles to prevent separation from speed receivers and sudden route-runners. The game tapes against South Florida, Clemson and Miami, among others, illustrate those issues. Ramsey's okay to go against a big receiver like Brandon Marshall, but he will have issues with a small, fast receiver like T.Y. Hilton. Teams feel Ramsey is a big press-man corner like the Seahawks use. As a safety, he could be a difference-maker as he has tremendous instincts to be a play-maker. If Ramsey plays safety in the NFL, he could stand to add more weight to tackle power running backs in the second level."

#63 TitanUpB4UGO, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

It would literally take me 20 minutes of searching the internet to find something dumber than this.

5. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Where did this genius part of your post go?
    (Just so I don't look like I'm insane, It seems as though Wham! fan deleted this part of his post, then after I called him out on it, he put it back in.)

#65 Tuckfro42, Mar 15, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

OOOOO You said the D word! YOU SAID THE D WORD!!

report report report report

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

No I didn't. I inferred it without actually saying it like saying FFS, you know what it means without actually having to spell it out for the Corky's of the world... like I'm doing now and no I can't tell you what FFS means it would get me banned if I did FFS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar