What is going to happen when Reggie Bush meets the Titans defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, May 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hes been on youtube putting a bunch of clips and providing people with them so that they can make videos

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

07 Titans D won't be the same D as past years. We'll should get pretty good containment on Bush.

I'm more worried about Colston/Brees lighting us up.

3. or Meachem/Brees

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Meachem? I don't think unproven rookie receivers strike that much fear in the hearts of opponents.. I'm thinking Duece Mcallister/Brees/Colston remain the cheif concerns...

5. you guys are true fans but in denial

The Saints passing attack could destroy us, especially if we don't get a pass rush and depending on who is actually playing Safety and depends on how well Griffin adjusts to the Corner position.

6. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

Go to 1:04. See Reggie fearing Michael, thus lateraling the ball away. I expect this to happen atleast once.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHO9t2Rq4pc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NHO9t2Rq4pc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think that was reggie bush just making a stupid play. I doubt Griffin had anything to do with it. Sadly enough, without that bone-head play, USC probably coasts through that game.

8. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

assuming VY is playing, Titans win 27-24

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

My biggest worry is Deuce McAllister running the ball straight down our throats all game.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Whoever wins the MLB spot should help with that. The Saints' offense in general scares me, they're a strong team all around on offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar