What is our final record ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Come on Nostradamus prognosticators

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hate to be negative, but I say 6-10. Both the Colts and Chiefs have to keep winning to make the playoffs, and we are on the road for both games...

3. Illegal Hit

Illegal Hit Starter

6-10

Vince can olny do so much from the sidelines

4. PassTitansPass

PassTitansPass Starter

Just like I predicted at the beginning of the season, 6 - 10.

Adios Fisher. Adios VY. Bud, sell yer team - YOU are the problem.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This game really rubbed me the wrong way. You'd think a win would have any fan happy, but I more than ever am uncertain of what to want from our team. I have nothing personal against Fisher, and my dislike for him is well deserved. But then he puts together a game like today after going 0-6 at one point. I want to fall in line here, but it's so hard. One day Fisher is getting heat from every direction, the next day he beats a team stupid. These are the kinds of games you could turn to and shut up the critics with. But then there are those instances where he displays just what is only possible by a 34 year old dip stick formally employed by the Broncos. It would be so much easier being a fan if I didn't pay close attention to the decisions being made by the people in charge. Today was not one of those days, and I kind of feel good about this team. My problem is I know whats ahead, or at least I think I do. 8-8 is all too familiar for me. I want better results. And I do think Fisher is bright enough to save his job yet again. I'm not ready to take on another losing season, because thats what this season is. No way to say this was a successful year. If Fisher gets to 8-8 again, he's staying. He might even be smart enough to make the owner sign another piece of paper. Then we're all really duped.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ That's nonsense.. Britt and Jason Jones are back, Collins isn't hampered with his injury anymore and CJ had a good day - that fiasco in Houston could have looked alot like today's game with those differences..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar