What is our record for 06 make a prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tyrant539, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I think 10 wins is possible if they get some of the bounces they didnt get last year they could have won 3 more games if it wasnt for inexperience and now they are better than they were last year (on paper) if they keep games close then cb and th can run and we all know as titans fans that with a good running game we can go places once eddie got here in 96 they had one of the games best runners in his time and were solid competitors I know they had all the pieces but with no eddie i dont think rodney thomas would have carried this team.........

2. DynamoSupremo

DynamoSupremo F-Back

16-0

I mean duh. :)

3. A realistic goal of 8-8 and .500 at home
    I think 7-9 with a .500 at home

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I'm believing in our new defense but not sold on Chows offense yet. Not looking at the draft and we're not done with FA, I'll still put that defense at 8-8.
    If noone gives Hoppy a good contract, he might be coming back to Tennessee. Still 8-8.

5. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

If we can establish a run and Mac9 gets some chemistry with the recievers then I think our offense will be alright...Not outstanding but not bad..Now with the additions of Hope and Thorton our defense will not be one of the worst in the league....So my prediction is an 8-8 record then we can build from there......

6. Does everyone one this forum think we can have a .500 in the league?
    Of course, i'd love them to!!!!

7. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

alot of how we do depends on our 2nd and 3rd year players our defense will be much improved it has no where to go but up and our offense should be more balanced and if we can get the true norm chow offense going we'll be able to dominate TOP like we used to TOP won us a lot of games in the past and TOP we'll help keep peyton and gunners like those off the field keeping us in games that we get completely white washed in if we try to play shoot out football. .500 is realistic a playoff run is hopeful a super bowl now thats a dream........

8. danny

danny Guest

8-8 if the Titans draft a QB in the first round.

9. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Going into last year I thought we might have a shot at .500. Boy, was I wrong. That being said, I think we've made some improvements in key spots that should make us better pretty quickly. Also, there were a couple of games that could've gone our way like the Cinci game and the St Louis game that didn't and I think with more Vets that know how to finish on the team we can only get better. An improvement would be .500 and if we're better than that it would be a bonus.

Prediction: 8-8

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Jacksonville should be one of the top teams next year. I expect the Colts will be around 10-12 wins. Our division is too tough. Our out of division schedule this year is pretty brutal as well. I think we're one of the 12 best teams on paper right now, but we'll still lose too many games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar