What is our record for 06 make a prediction

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by tyrant539, Mar 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My prediction last year was 7-9
    My prediction this year is 7-9

2. Titandude

Titandude Stand Up Guy!

I think this is a win or else year for Reese and Fisher! That's why I think they're doing so many FA contracts this year to improve immediately.

With the added pressure of winning (which rolls downhill), it suspect a 9-7 winning season.

Don't forget that many of the games last year were decided by one or two plays! A few extra playmakers CAN make a difference!!:nana3:

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Exactly... actually if you count post season it would be 19-0. Average margin of victory will probably be in the 21-27 range.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Anything less then a "good" draft (aka no real impactful rookies): 7-9

A good draft, with several impactful rookies: 9-7

5. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I think we will have a good draft. I'll give us a record of 8-8.

6. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

Anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7, but I too thought that was possible last year.

7. Cam

Cam Camp Fodder

Im going with 9-7

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Waiting till after the draft so I can see what positions are left to be addressed

9. Jagmann

Jagmann Guest

The AFC South schedule this season will be brutal. I say 6-10 at best. You guys just don't have enough quality depth yet.

10. SuperFreak90

SuperFreak90 Starter

With tough schedule this yr, and 4 new FA that upgraded our team without a doubt, I say 8-8 at best.
    With a new MLB, Ashworth and Ty Law 10-6 with a wildcard spot in the playoffs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar