What is this song?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Aug 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVADhCuBHyI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVADhCuBHyI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Probably Pacman's rap about himself.

Wow how fake wrestling is.

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Wow. I love how fake it is also. Nice way of getting around the contract with the "i'll beat him up for you" thing. Just me or does that "truth" dude sound a little like DMX.

P.S. Jeff Fisher makes his debut on TNA next tuesday as the guy who hit Pac with the chair. Look for it!

:barf::monkey:

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

brought a tear to my eye when the announcer was talking about all the kicks and picks Adam returned for TD's .... :weep:

we will miss that

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Even the ring announcer is taller than Jones...

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

No no no...you got it all wrong! Wrestling is real! It's NASCAR that's fake!

:bonk2:

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Why would you fake something that boring??

:ha:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Wrestling is fake to a certain extent. Everyone knows and has known that wrestling has been scripted since the day it started but whats not fake is the stuff they go through every week. Going on the road taking serious bumps (big falls , hit with chairs ect..) I dont like when people just say oh wrestling is just fake and dumb. There wrong. Id like to see you guys go out there and do the stuff they do. Anyways I still cant figure out the dang song. Its probably one of Pacmans songs on his cd. WTF was it called again? Poppin rubber bands or some crap like that?

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've never known fighting, real or fake, to be anything but dumb. And I could easily go out there and grapple with half naked men...though I'm not gay and not getting paid for it.
    So really what incentive do I have?

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

The satisfaction of a job well done?

... :irked: i've got nothin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar