What is Vick worth in your eyes?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 16, 2010.

?
  1. $20-$40M

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. $41-$60M

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. $61-$80M

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. $81-$100M

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. $100M+

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mike Vick killed dogs, so what he throws TD's.

Just playing, it's not funny, but it's in the past.

Also, if you bought your dog, you're killing more dogs than you know. Creating the demand for extra pups when there are thousands of homeless pooches makes for a sad ending... Adopt your dog people.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Damn, you continually miss the point...

Jeez Dahmer, if you think killing dogs for fun isn't absolutely different than drinking for fun I kinda suspect you may have some criminal tendencies.. Seriously.

Agnostic..

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And I'm sure you believe prison makes model citizens out of every person that goes through the gates. Vick has paid his debt to society but he is still a man that crossed that line. Period.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Correct me if I'm wrong, but your point is. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

And my point is: Your point is not true at all.

People can committ horrid crimes, and I belive they can change for the better. Unlike you who thinks they are damned forever.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm saying he doesn't give a crap about what he did and would still be doing it if hee hadn't been caught.

He smart enough not to get caught up in something like that again.

If the average person saw an animal being tortured they'd be outraged and call the authorities. If Vick's in that position I say he wouldn't even flinch or lift a finger.

I don't hate him but I don't care for him either.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Nope, that is not my point. Sad you don't see the difference.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

That is very true for cats and dogs.
    At the local pet store there are dogs for 600 bucks or more, and there are good pets at the shelter that are killed because they aren't the right breed. I'd spend some time at the shelters, a lot of times they have very young dogs and cats there,to where you know they haven't been damaged by former owners, that are very friendly, to where you know they haven't been damaged by former owners.

I got my cat for literally free, and he was a baby at the time, neutered and shots for 30 bucks. Tons of shelters out there who are begging you to take some of their pets.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

some of your last few posts..

Sounds like you don't even know what point your trying to make..

my suggestion, stop being so judgemental. Yeah he crossed the line, doesn't mean you know his motives today, or who he is as a person.

9. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

See! All part of Vick's clever plan to get the word out about your local Humane Society to the Titans community.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He crossed a line. There are many lines that people can cross. He was making the point that Vick crossed a much farther line than your average petty criminal, or a child drinking.

The worst part of it to me is that it clearly wasn't a mistake, it was a massive, on-going operation, involving huge numbers of dogs, money, and people. It involved a massive effort to conceal itself, and to this day I haven't seen a single statement from Vick that sounds sincerely sorry. Mostly, it sounds written by his PR person.

As Cruds says, he may be smart enough to stay away from dog fights for the rest of his life. That doesn't mean that we can assume that he really has changed. What he did was not a simple mistake, and can't be compared to kids drinking alcohol underage.

That being said, he paid his time in prison, and deserves the shot that he's getting in the NFL. That doesn't mean that everyone has to like the guy or want him on their team. I don't want Pacman or Haynesworth or Vick or Romanowski on my team, for various reasons.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar