What is with this vile reporting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AtnTdJbCRx_V9f327rzt1xVDubYF?slug=cr-winnersandlosers010211

Such a nice thing to say on someone's birthday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/sh...t=AqvuNNKp.21lHmcVNcmXFgRDubYF?urn=nfl-302847

Just a sign of how the media will report this IF (very very iffy) it happens.

2. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

So he's reporting that Christmas card was real?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh boy, I'm just imagining all the bull $h*t ESPN is about to make up if Fisher get's fired or traded.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My family certainly didn't get that specific X-Mas card. We got one... not that one.

5. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

If VY is let go too, then the backlash will not be bad. Right now it looks like the owner is choosing an average QB over a head coach, that will never sit well.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

you know what though, let them, cause at that point he will be someone elses problem. You know whats so funny about this guy, most of the people I know who arent Titans fans, really for some reason just hate the Titans. They call them cheap, dirty,etc. But in the same breath they act like "The Titans would be stupid to let Fisher go" I dont get it, If anyone is to blame for players playing cheap or dirty its Fisher. IDK what this guy did but hes got people swinging between his legs somehow. Im not saying I agree with the idea that the Titans are cheap etc. But its like "The Titans are a classless, worthless organization that sucks and will never win but their head coach.....Nothing but class". LMAO.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Fisher has been in the NFL for a long time and he's got a lot of people standing by him. It doesn't suprise me.

His performance doesn't lie. With or without Vince Young he couldn't win when it counted and he couldn't beat the better teams in the league.

8. 4realz

4realz Camp Fodder

How do we know if he's average. Have you ever tried to fight with your hands tied behind your back? Fishers had something like 17 seasons and the majority of that was without VY and he sucked. I'm willing to give VY a chance without Fisher as his coach. We all should do that because he wins football games. If you have a problem with his maturity, then are we that low that we won't give him a chance to grow up while the Eagles are going to the playoffs with a QB that tortured dogs?

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vile Reporting? Easy explanation... You are reading a Fox Sports News Website... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that news organization.

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Fixed it.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar