What is your strategy to rebuilding our roster?!?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Only problem with your scenario is the most likely teams to come after a QB are currently in the #12 and #13 spot. I don't think Ray will be available there nor Leonard Williams. So if you are trading out for a boatload of picks it's for a QB and at the moment that means dropping to #12 at least. The good news is it SHOULD be worth more picks. The bad news...Who do you take there?

Mett is gonna need a VERY good OL to keep him clean or we will never see what he can really do. We also need the OL to really run block so he can have a strong ground game to additionally keep the pass rush at bay and utilize more playaction for easier reads!

I also think if Whiz stays, we need some major changes to the coaching staff...OL, ST,...

I have been arguing with a friend of mine who is a Pats fan about Revis and McCourty (the S). Wonder if McCourty will want to stay in NE for the winning team or get a bigger paycheck to come play with his brother?

Revis will follow the money unless his new taste for winning makes up the extra say $4mil a year the pats will offer him less than top market. Another reason I would like to see Rex Ryan as our DC if we make major coaching changes (like the whole coaching staff and GM get cleaned out). Revis might come for Rex and the cash!

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Let me give you a hypothetical. Let's say Mariota turns into Alex Smith, KC's QB. He put up similarly ridiculous numbers running Urban Meyer's 'gimicky' offense. Now, I'd suggest you can definitely win a SB with Alex Smith at QB, but is he worth a top 5 pick in the draft? I think in Chip Kelly or Urban Meyer's offense he could be...but only one team in the league runs that right now and they aren't us!

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/how-to-fix-the-titans.92890/

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

This may piss off some in here, but long before making roster moves they need to hire Floyd Reese in some kind of advising capacity in order to help Webster try and sort out this mess he is partly responsible for.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Webster left Seattle and they won a Super Bowl.
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I don't want Reese. If you hire someone in an advisory role I'd suggest Bill Polian or Bill Parcells!!!

7. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Any way we can get Lo Neal to come out of retirement to play FB? Renaldo McClain?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar