What Keeps You Entertained During the Offseason?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titansfan89, Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Well I'm a certified Scuba diver so I spend most of my spring and summer in the water. Nothing like being 100 feet underwater watching beautiful animals at home in their natural habitat (aquariums are no longer what they use to be). When not in the water I am usually playing pick up games of basketball, baseball or football (depends on the day). I'm also about to start volunteer coaching at a local HS so that should keep me busy during the spring and summer as well.

2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Ice Hockey

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

NFL is 12 months a year these days - so I'll be here.
    Seems like my posting here lessens during the season. Weird.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

someone has to keep titanbouy's self-love room going....

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Probably the same game still going...and going and going and going....LOL

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

England spin bowler Steel Pan Marley from Fort-de-France Martinique with the finger spinner ...
    Sir Lanka's Steve U'kllammummullalla's block to silly-mid on results in zero runs and Gayan Bandaranaik appears upset at being denied a chance for another reverse sweep ...
    fourth bowl this innings comming up ...

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

We got the winter olympics soon!! Thank god and i should be getting my wireless adapeter for my xbox soon so now i got modern warfare and madden online to help me

8. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Sit on my rear and hope we draft good defensive backs.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I play poker online and I've been working on getting in better shape. I do like the vegas idea, but bring friends with you unless you plan on playing cards the entire time.

10. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Yeah Im an avid poker player (hold'em) ...used to play online all the time but havent in quite some time now. But if I went to Vegas my friends would have to knock me unconscious and carry me from the poker tables :ha: because I'd spend the entire trip there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar