What players should we extend contracts?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Heh...Young is making plenty and is set for a while.

I'd re-sign Bell, Haynesworth, and Odom (before he catches healthy!).

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Roos, Stewart, Bell on the O-Line.

Hall at FB.

Scaife at TE.

Brown, Haynesworth, and Odom a lot depends on there play this year but I can see 2 returning.

Finny is well deserving of a decent contract.

3. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

roos is signed thriu 2008

OL bell,stewart & amano all in last year resign all,not sure about looper hes in last yr too.
    FB HALL PLZ NOT ANOTHER NEAL IS IN LAST YEAR TOO
    TE TROUPE & SCAIFE BOTH IN LAST YR RESIGN BOTH IF TROUPE IMPROVES
    HE HAS ALOT OF UPSIDE & WE COULD GET HIM CHEAP UNLESS HE HAS MONSTER SEASON.
    SET AT WR & ALSO BIRONAS IN LAST YR.
    DL NO1 SIGNED NEXT YR BESIDES KVB,SO AL,BROWN & EITHER ODOM OR LABOY & SIMON IF HE RETURNS TON PROBOWL FORM.
    LBS TOP 4 SET
    DBS SET ONLY FULLER & KING,HERNDON

4. Valis

Valis Guest

Wouldn't it be in our best interest to try to sign some of these guys, frontloading the contract a bit in the first year to take advantage of some of the extra cap space we have just sitting out there?

5. talldrinko

talldrinko Guest

yes it would

looked what happened to bennett & wade & henry ,alot of teams will
    pay too much & then we lose them with a comp pick.henry i understand we didnt want to pay the 8 mill bonus,so we need to use the cp space & not waste it.the money doesnt carryover no cell phone deal.

6. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

I think we should lockup Stewert, Hall, Bell, Tony Brown, Amano, Finnegan, Hill (he is a good backup), and probably Hansworth (IMHO).

Is this Scaife's last year? If so, then definitely get him as well.

Odom, Laboy, Troupe, and Simon (Hansworth is debatable) should wait until after the season to see if they produce.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar