What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

Coming into this season it seemed like we were deffinately going to go CB in this draft, but the way Verner has been playing it may be changing some minds. What do y'all think right now is the biggest position of need.

Im still going with CB

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Depends on where we end up in the draft.

If early, I'd probably take an OL, if late, maybe a S or a WR.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Best O-lineman available.

If there is a steal at CB or WR then take 'em.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The Titans don't need anything right now. But I wouldn't mind better quality behind Jason Jones & Tony Brown. Maybe a Center?

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

6. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I say we take a QB, 2 RB's and 4 WRs in the draft and I hope it's all guys that are household names in college! PS, I play Madden 10.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Take our next safety for Hopes replacement.
    A RB because we won't pay CJ and we'll have seen the best of him.
    O Linemen, Amano is a weak link.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

In this order:

TE - Stevens & Scaife are FAs. Scaife wants waaay to much money. Why not draft a TE and let Bo go? Probably wont happen because VY loves Scaife. Stevens & Cook may be a decent combo, we'll have to re-sign Stevens first. Plus, there's no good TEs this year. So if no good TEs worth the pick, dont take 1.

CB - PATRICK PETERSON, can also play S? 6-1 222 runs a 4.4 - almost like a Malcolm Jenkins. He would be a decent pick-up. Could play CB/Return/S, wherever we need him. Could replace Hope, or could make a legit #2 CB (although I like Verner) He's probably a Top 10 prospect though 2 early to tell. There's also Prince Amukamara who's pretty good.

OL - Amano has struggled at times. LeRoy Harris is a FA. Maybe we take that Pouncey guy from FLA and switch Amano back to G?

WR - Tons of talent at WR. If someone falls to us, why not take another player to take Gages spot. AJ Green or Julio Jones if available.

DE/DT - I doubt we take another 1st round DE. But w/ Ford, Hayes, Babin, and Ball all FAs we might have too. Hopefully we can keep 2 of the 4 and we'll be ok. I also wouldn't mind a DT, Jason Jones has stepped up big and Brown isn't bad. Dont forget Marks was a 2nd rounder and has potential. There is a tonnnn of DL prospects and you know how Wash likes his 5th-7th round DEs!

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd go TE first round. I'm tired of waiting on Cook to do something.

I'd say if there isn't a TE worth a 1st rounder I'd go S or DT next, then OL.

My dream scenario would be have Ryan Mallett fall to us. He's a bigger version of Big Ben.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's not good news for the ladies..

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar