What position do we go?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan12, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

No to Ponder. Just no. He's a good college QB. A really smart guy(graduated in two years), but he just doesn't have it. All the tools, none of the skills.
  2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I say draft a coach, i'm just saying.
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

i will be SICK if we draft a DT high.
    This might be a trade-down kinda year.
    Reinfeldt hasn't been as prone to that as Reese was. Considering it's NEVER worked out for us, that's probably a good thing.
    Remember The "big" WR year? Roby and Roydell, probably someone else too.. terrible.
    Then there was the DE year, Schobel, Laboy, and probably someone else.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Brandon Jones

Antwan Odom
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yea, QB is clearly the position we need to target. Vince's 9 TDs, 2 INTs, and 103.1 QB rating are inexcusable. :rolleyes:

We need to draft the best offensive lineman available. It's becoming more apparent week after week.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

BPA front 7 defensive player or SS. Has to be.

This is as about as well rounded of a roster as the Titans have had since coming to Nashville...there are really no glaring needs.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

I can tell you what we don't need. Don't need a QB, RB, FB, LT, RT, RG, TE, WR, DT, LDE, RDE, OLB, MLB, CB, FS, K, or P. Basically we could use a SS, LG, or C. Unless we lose someone to free agency this next draft should be an easy one.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

LG or C is out of the question. OLB can be argued because they really have no depth there...depends on how much they love Rennie Curran really. If they love him, they wait a few rounds unless someone really high on their board falls.
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I agree 99%. We always let Munchak pick his project in the mid rounds and let him work with him.

What that said, we'll be picking 24-32 if the things continue the way they've gone the first half of the season, which means we'll be in the area of where the first center is usually taken.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I disagree, we need a C. Amano is having some problems at C this year. Draft a C, move Amano back to LG. LeRoy Harris is a FA and could walk.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.