What Quarterback/WR's should I start this week?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Jenkz, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

I have 3 quarterbacks:
    -Derek Anderson vs. Pittsburgh (Didn't look great against the Cowboys 'D' in week 1 so I'm not very confident he will do better against a team with a defense that is just as good or better.)
    -Jake Delhomme vs. Chicago (Looked alright against a tough San Diego team, however he faces another challenge this week taking on Chicago, who shut down Peyton Manning. I don't know if that was a fluke or not, but if Chicagos defense really is that good, I don't think Delhomme would be the starter this week.)
    -Chad Pennington vs. Arizona (You know, now I'm really confused. Had a descent performance against the Jets, minus that pick, but other than that looked good. Arizona probally has the weakest 'D' out of the three faced.)

I also have a WR issue:
    -Eddie Royal vs. San Diego
    -Santonio Holmes @ Cleveland
    -Issac Bruce @ Seattle
    -Torry Holt @ NYG

Only 2 WR spots on the roster. Right now I have Royal (obvious choice) and Holmes. Might change Holmes to Bruce but Holt is definately sitting out. I can't trust STL to give him the rock.

So...who should I start?

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I would start Delhomme on a hunch....

3. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Pennington
    Royal
    Holmes

4. ruby10football

ruby10football Camp Fodder

Comin off the great win at San Diego, I'd go with Delhomme. He should come out and play with confidence. As for receivers, Cleveland's defense pretty much sucks so I'd go with Royal and Holmes. Just another opinion. :))

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I went with Delhomme. He should continue to play well.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Ive got Delhomme and Pennington on my team as well (Bulger also), and I've giving Delhomme the start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar