what say ye?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Say the Titans miraculously pull off 3 straight wins before the bye week and go in 4-4. How many winnable games do you see after the bye? This is theoretical and saying they play DECENT football.

To me, there is a pretty rough stretch after the bye and I dont see enough winable games to make the playoffs. (Which I know at this point making the playoffs is laughable for the way they have played)

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If we go from 1-4 to 4-4 Ill feel good about the second half of the season

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

As long as this team is mentally weak I expect this team to continue crashing and burning every week. Add in the IR injuries and the most picked on CB coming back this week. If we win another game it's because Jesus felt sorry for the Titans and their fans.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The next two are very winnable games. Texans are, sadly, much better than us but as we know anything can happen in a divisional game. I don't think it's too far-fetched that we could go on a roll and win these next three.

That said, we are STILL a very, very, very bad team. And after the bye we have BAL, PIT, PHI, HOU, NYG, NJY, JAX, IND. I honestly can't see us winning more than 3 of those. So that would put us at 7-9. That result would be about the worst thing that could possibly happen IMO. No playoffs. Not drafting high enough to get a top QB. More hopeless mediocrity.

I really see no way in hell this team is even PLAYING FOR a playoff spot come week 17. So at this point I'm done getting pissed over the L's. I'm just going to try to enjoy the games as much as I can (which probably won't be much). I think the most exciting thing we have to look forward to for the rest of 2014 is seeing if Mett is legit or if he's going to crash and burn.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

+/- 3 more wins after at most..........unless Locker turns it around and plays lights out (doubtful)

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

A loss this weekend would completely break this team. That happens and I think we're 3-13 at best.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I know this was a pretty dumb question with the way this team has played.
    There's really nothing telling me they can even beat the Jags at this point. But, this is the Titans we know and love, so they will probably pull a few upsets and win enough to pick in the middle of the pack in the draft. While losing to winless scrub teams.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I think that would be the best for this team. Maybe we could bring in a difference maker if they're drafting top 5. Instead we will win enough to draft around 12-15 and take a "potential starting punter" or some other random pick that won't pan out.

10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Not exactly playing any powerhouses the next 3 games. I could see us sneaking to .500 before the bye. But, I can also see this team dropping 5-6 more before sniffing a win. Sad...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar