What SHOULD happen NOW!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackmann

zackmann Guest

here in Memphis, the Memphis tigers fired their D-coordinator and the head coach, tommy west, is taking over the D...

I hope my other favorite football team follows...

2. This is still the preseason. Only now it's the 2007 preseason...

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Dude...wake up!

Even if we go 3 and out and punt everytime, we should NOT be giving up 40 points a game vs a team featuring a QB who's making only his 2nd NFL start!

And as far as our D carrying the load? I counted 48 offensive plays by SD in the FIRST HALF!!! We got a 3 and out ONCE on D. They not only moved the ball on just about every possession, but they also had a 14 play drive to march down the field ending the first quarter going into the second.

Yeah, LT avg'd fewer yards per carry and we held him to less than 100 yards rushing, but they still lit up our D and LT finished with MORE than enough yards via the rush and catches to kill us.

Bottom line is, if our O played better, the score might have been a little closer, but we got wrecked.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar