What should the Titans do now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jokerama8, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

We have been spanked 2 weeks in a row now...What's become of the Titans?
    Is it the loss of Schwartz?Is it our lame play on offense i.e. Heimerdinger?Combo of both maybe?I was shocked that the Jags got DRILLED today...err yesterday my time.This just seems like a team that has no identity since we lost our DC...Any thoughts?

2. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Breaking up is hard to do....

I hope I eat my words today. But breaking up is hard to do. Like Jimmie Johnson and Jerry Jones, it seems Fish and Bud should part ways. Bud forced Fish's hand in drafting VY and now all is lost. Don't misunderstand my comments I think VY can win in the NFL. However, he needs a coach that believes that too.:hmm:

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I really feel bad for vince. Fisher isn't showing as much loyalty to him as they are to kerry. Look at the raiders and Russell. Their fully behind them. Vince's look on his face tonight wasn't feeled with excitement. He seems smug and careless. He is dealing with the behind the scenes mess and it sucks. I want fisher gone.

4. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

So,we should cut losses now and get a qb right?

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Schwartz loss hurt the most. You're looking at similar to 2001 when after the Titans lost Williams, the previously twice 13-3 team turned into a 7-9 (and started like 0-3 or 0-4 also)

6. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

I think I am leaning towards this

7. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

It's just painful for us to watch a team fall like this...Maybe we get a win in NE?;)

8. pettso

pettso Starter

This is basically my stance. I really like Vince and I think he got the short end of the stick last year and hope he has a great career with the Titans but that's not gonna happen with Fisher around. My biggest problem is Fisher won't come out and deal with the issue, he keeps saying VY is the future of the franchise but has done absolutely nothing to make me think he believes that.

Edit: Jokerman, I highly doubt that'll happen. Pats are coming off a tough loss while the Titans are gonna be in an all hope is lost mindset. I expect another blowout.

9. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

Well Fisher not playing VY tells me the opposite..I think they are dealing VY out of TN

10. jokerama8

jokerama8 Camp Fodder

It's starting to look like we will ave a high draft pick next year and maybe we will pick a qb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar