Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What Should Titans Do at QB?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewHorizans, Jan 15, 2014.

?

What Would You Do?

Draft a QB 45 vote(s) 62.5%
Sign a Solid Free Agent QB 7 vote(s) 9.7%
Fix What We Have, Locker can be the Guy 20 vote(s) 27.8%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
  1. griff33daddy Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,675

dude we get it you got a mancrush on kirk, but he is not worth a 2nd i wouldnt even give him a 3rd after the way he played this year against those turrible defenses , im willing to risk it with jake, a rookie, and wilson
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    We got four weeks of first string reps and a ton of first string reps this offseason w/ RG3 still recovering. I watched all three of his starts late this year, we looked very unimpressive. He looked alright vs ATLs awful pass D and put up some #s.. other than that game he was extremely lackluster. Even vs ATL he struggled at times, missing open WRs, crumbling under pressure.

Sure an improved OL/WR core will make him better, but I still don't see his value as a 2nd rounder & we don't have a 3rd.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    The more I see/hear of this qb class the more I just wanna roll with locker.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699

Yeah, not encouraging, huh? Sad thing is that 3-4 QB's may go before we even pick at 11. I don't think that will be the case though.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. ropy0386 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $59
    It's funny you say I have a man crush with a name like "griff daddy" - I almost wanna say you mean "griffin's my baby daddy" - u don't like my suggestions then don't reply....thought this was a forum where posts could be made without being harrassed.

All I was trying to say is that i'm not impressed with this QB class and I think Kirk cousins has a higher ceiling. That's all
  6. ropy0386 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $59
    I respect a comment like this...you made your point with facts mixed in with opinion. Thank you sir
  7. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    I'm Canadian and want nothing to do with Vick. Dude can't read defenses to save his life...... Oh and there is the whole animal cruelty thing.
  8. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    GTFO
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,863
    I hope it is deep in 2015. But this year was supposed to be deep and the longer we go the worse it looks. At one point 2013 looked like it would be deep too. Until we realized guys like Tyler Wilson, Landry Jones and Matt Barkley were not the great NFL prospects they were supposed to be.
  10. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    Yeah, the future always looks much better than it turns out to be. But I think the Titans are determined to see Locker for one more year, and they are at least comfortable knowing the 2015 QB class will probably be good.