What Texans' starter would you like replaced?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lol. It was a JOKE.

2. I think their entire O line should be replaced with high school kids. Oh wait, that might make them better. Nevermind.

3. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

Yes, and David Carr is still our QB too. Hope in your time machine and get back to 2009.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope in your time machine?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. We still got 6 sacks on your QB last year. Doesn't sound like much has changed to me. Could someone please remind me how many times KC was sacked all last season.

6. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

lol... so this is about your line vs. our line?? Or just that our line simply sucks and is the worst in the league as your original post implied?

7. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

pwned!!

8. I did not mean to imply that. Just making a joke at your teams expense. Your team has made some great strides over the past two seasons, but they still have a lot of work to do. I would also like to add that our line only gave up 12 sacks all season and that includes 3 in week 17 when we were playing our backups.

9. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

No douubt aboute it. (cue gunny :moon2:).

10. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

BTW...

Its definitely impressive (the titans pass protect stats) and its where we want to be in terms of pass protection moving forward. In the running game we are already right there with you guys. The breaking in of our new rookie LT against a slate of pass rushers he faced last year (Porter, J. Allen, J. Harrison, Freeney, Suggs, Kampman, Mathis, KVB, etc) didnt really help us improve those numbers from a great 07 in terms of pass protection. I mean that is one heck of a rookie welcoming to the NFL. Not to mention A. Gibbs had our O-line working the you know what out of the running game. So I do expect the pass protection to improve next year along with the running game to be a top 10. We shall see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar