What Texans' starter would you like replaced?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys really did have a pretty bad schedule when it comes to D lines. You still managed one of the top offenses in the league which is more than I can say for us.

2. Texxan

Texxan Camp Fodder

If your D can replace Albert and his ridiculous chaos in the middle and continue to harass the passer... your D will create enough turnovers to compensate any lack of O next year if yall dont get your WRs going. Something the Texans are desperately trying to do. I am also dreaming of that man below paired with Slaton next year. We really need a short down/goal line guy to power it into the endzone to increase our scoring O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kYqvdEl_Q

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

i would replace all starters with sage-copters

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

We were ahead of Houston in points per game.

NFL Team Stats

5. True but I was talking about yds per game.

6. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Starter

Leave it to a Titan fan to screw up the works.... It's "Rosencopter". Geeeez!!

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar