What This Team Needs Is Some Attitude And An Identity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

My money is on Ayers at this point.

2. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Exactly what i'm trying to say.We need that killer instinct or vibe on this defense.We really don't have that here at this point.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

You hit the nail on the head.As much as i hate Ray Lewis also the fact is if we had someone like that on our defense we would be feared and also have an identity that says we won't be messed with.We are missing that killer instinct and kickass mentality......

Where is that player we need????

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Finnegan should've been kept.He was feisty and also a fighter.He was a good player on defense and is missed.

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Wow, can you imagine our defense with Finny at safety and Griffin gone? I'm already a happier person!

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Exactly. Griffin is a cancer to this team

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

TJ already posted that article where ATV said the similar thing. I saw it a while back too, if players are really saying that - then I guess its pretty bad.

CMAC looked to be the part as you guys said, but he's just never on the field. I really hope he does figure out his health. We need a presence in the middle.

I also hear you guys talking about Finny @ S - I remember those threads the past offsesaon - thought it was good then, now I think it absolutely brilliant. Oh well....

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Stop mentioning Finny, it was never going to happen. Let it go.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was one of the ones who was fine letting him go. Didn't think he was worth the asking price. But I now admit I was wrong. I (and apparently the FO) completely underestimated exactly what he meant to this team/defense. In retrospect, we should've done whatever it took to keep him.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I was mostly referring to him at safety. Dude got paid 10m/yr... if we matched wed have the highest paid safety by like 4mil. In retrospect, I'd rather pay him the 10m instead of paying Griffin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar