What This Team Needs Is Some Attitude And An Identity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Paying griffin... The one thing everyone in this forum can agree was completely ****ing stupid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

The only thing that extending griffin did is help our team on madden because he has some absurdly decent grade on there.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I must say, i'd love a duo of Elam in the 2nd & Mathieu in the 4th. Two guys who have that attitude we need. Also, McCarthy has that swagger... I'm dreaming he can atleast see the field @ 100% for 10 games.

4. Clark

We probably draft another MLB this year. And Elam and Mathieu would actually change the dynamic on this team... By a great amount.

Warmack
    Elam
    Le'veon Bell
    Mathieu

Could be interesting draft

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I don't think we go into next year with only special teams backup at MLB. It is too much of an issue to not address a decent FA signing or a mid round pick.

6. Clark

For sure. I think that's heavy in the minds of the Fo

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I agree with Elam.
    If its swagger we need thenn trading down in the 1st and taking Elam is a strong possibility

8. Clark

Trading to the bottom of the first maybe lol. I don't agree with taking him early. That would be ridiculous.

However, you snag in in the second and mathieu in the 4th... Imagine those two running around the field, jawing with players, getting people riled up and taking opponents heads off? Sounds like Gregg Williams to me...

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If were trading for a late 1st, we better be picking up some valuable assets.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Sure we are.

Chicago gives us their 20th and 2nd,2013 4th for 10. They move up for Fisher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar